Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Regulations governing Medicare Part D require all pharmacists and pharmacy staff who provide Part D covered services to receive appropriate Fraud, Waste and Abuse and Compliance Training.
We require certification of training upon hire and each year following for all pharmacists and pharmacy staff within our network. Your responsibilities include:
- Complete Fraud, Waste and Abuse (FWA) training program
- Maintain internal training logs (for audit)
- Maintain internal training program protocols (for audit)
- Medicare Part D Pharmacy Training and Certification Requirements
- Prime's Code of Conduct Booklet
- Prime's Fraud, Waste and Abuse Program
FWA Training and Certification Options
Medication Therapy Management Program (MTMP)
Prime is committed to optimizing therapeutic outcomes through improved medication use as well as through the reduction of adverse drug events.
Find the information you need-from Medicare Part D Vaccine Programs to Formularies and more».
The Privacy Department is responsible for drafting and enforcing HIPAA and privacy policies and responding to privacy complaints and issues. If you have a privacy compliant or issue, please call the Privacy Hotline at 888.849.7840 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anonymously report possible code of conduct, legal or regulatory violations to Prime's 24 hour Compliance Hotline at 800.474.8651 or contact Prime's Compliance team at 612.777.5519 or email@example.com.